Tomboy x Jupiler
The summer collaboration, signed by Satisfaction, for TOMBOY X JUPILER is an unexpected meeting of Belgium's most popular beer Jupiler and the rebellious Belgian fashion label TOMBOY. Together they made a ready-to-wear line that will make you want to throw yourself into the summer coolness, without hesitation. A 3min45 film, with multiple "short format" capsule clips brings a journey through every emotion, where fashion plays with the codes of advertising, illustrating the use of the "free women" with humor and absurdity.
From an urban queue waiting, we are invited to a marketing meeting and then embark, at full speed, on a jet ski through the silhouettes of the mini collection. A movie about beer, women, freedom and the culture of Belgian absurdity, mixing sharp art direction with Belgian boldness. An artsy project, that pushes the products and the “free spirit” philosophy behind them, without taking themselves too seriously. Check out www.tomboy.shop.
- Agency: Satisfaction
- Brand: TOMBOY© by Filles à papa
- Production: Satisfaction
- Creative director: John Israel
- Art director and editing: Julien Diels
- Art director and graphic design: Louis Thienpont, William Togni
- Project manager: Alexandra Grohol
- Producer: Ariane De Siron
- Client contacts: Carol Piron, Sarah Piron
- Director: John Israel
- DOP: Virgil Leclercq
- Photographer: Bob Jeusette
- Sound design: Sound of vision / Jean Waterlot
- Special thanks to the team Walibu beach club Liège, Jean Waterlot, casting crew.